Make and receive external calls using Microsoft Teams
Offering traditional telephone system functionality like ring groups, auto attendants and voicemail, Class Networks Teams Voice enables organisations to use Teams as a single communication platform that integrates a calling plan with, chat, audio and video conferencing, screen sharing, file storage and collaboration into single application that all works together seamlessly.
Class Networks Teams Voice has been designed for organisations looking to replace their telephone system, enhance Teams services and benefit from full unified communications via Teams.
Is Teams Voice an option for your organisation?
If you are an existing Teams user or in the process of adopting Teams for collaboration, files, and conferencing then we can give you access to Class Networks Teams Voice Direct Routing.
In addition, if any of the below apply to your organisation then Teams Voice is a great telephony option:-
- Existing Teams users or those in the process of adopting Teams for collaboration, file sharing and conferencing
- Organisations looking to move to a cloud-based system
- Old or on-premise telephone systems that need replacing
- Planning for business continuity and home working
- A need for a single application to provide voice, video, IM, collaboration
Why Move? The Benefits of Switch Medical Teams Voice
- Potential cost savings – Most customers are using O365 and paying for licencing, therefore utilising Microsoft for a phone system functionality could represent a cost saving Vs a separate phone system. E.g. license costs, maintenance, lines and call costs.
- Simple for end users to understand – A single application for voice, video conferencing, IM, collaboration, file storage. Historically several applications provided these service
- Ease of management and support – Less applications to install and manage means less support requests from end users
- Home working and disaster recovery – Connect to Teams on any device and location and continue to make / receive calls
- Teams users that connect from many different locations, networks and devices – Users can access voice services from the installed software, mobile app, or web browser, overcomes difficult network environments
- Less hardware on site – Fully cloud based, no equipment is installed on site
- Secure – All data traffic between the end user client and our servers is secure and encrypted