Calls and Lines
Switch Medical have the best rates in the industry for call charges and line rentals. ISDN Analogue and SIP connections are available, transferring your service is simple and hassle free. Unique services including VoiceSafe and Business Continuity provide extra security for your practice, protecting against fraudulent call costs and ensuring your patients can always contact you.
A full range of secure and reliable data connections are available, supported by back-up and disaster recovery options to keep your practice connected.
- ADSL2 / ADSL2+ – Delivered over a copper pair, providing up to 24Mb download/up to 1.2Mb upload – contended service.
- FTTC / FTTP – Delivered over fibre from the local exchange, providing speeds up to 80Mb download/up to 20Mb upload – contended service
- EoFTTC – Delivered over a combination of fibre and copper, providing speeds up to 20Mb download with guaranteed bandwidth.
- EFM – Delivered over 2 pair or 4 pair configuration. The maximum speeds over 2 pair is 10Mb and 4 pair is 20Mb. EFM is an uncontended service, meaning the circuit is not shared.
- Leased Lines – A direct fibre connection from a customers local exchange to their premises providing speeds up to 10Gb.
- MPLS Networks – Switch Medical specialises in designing and deploying MPLS networks for Voice and Data.
Talk to our advisers and we can help you find the right connection to give you the speed, reliability and SLAs you require for your organisation.
Switch Medical provide high quality digital and remote IP surveillance, remote monitoring, CCTV and door entry systems to give you the ultimate control over who enters your practice.
We understand each property is different and will take care of the design, installation and on-going support. Each solution is bespoke to ensure all sensitive and vulnerable areas are covered and you have the visibility you require.
Switch Medical engineers provide cabling for all your voice and data services – Equipment installation, new premises, moves and changes within an existing work place.
We provide a full CAT5e and CAT 6 structured cabling services including; site surveys, consultancy, project management and installation.
Our project management and engineering teams work closely with you to provide a smooth installation with minimal disruption.
Keep in touch with your GPs and practice staff making patient visits with a range of smartphones, tablets and standard mobile handsets from Switch Medical. We offer flexible contracts, pay as you go and SIM only deals to meet your individual needs.
Android, iPhone, Windows smartphones and standard handsets are available for those that working outdoors or don’t need the full functionality of a smart phone.