It is particularly important for Medical Practices to remain contactable for their patients and whether you are a single practice or work as part of a group there are a number of benefits to adopting a hosted telephony solution.
- Eliminate the Engaged Tone
- Direct your calls to the right destination with Auto Attendant
- Keep your patients in the correct queue with position in queue and average wait time announcements
- Share Calls between practices
- Improve Efficiency with Integration with EMIS and other Clinical systems
- Failover to ensure you don’t miss calls in the event of a disaster, such as fire, flood or phone lines down
- Keep lines free for outbound calls
Cost effective, easy to use and very flexible.
Hosted telephony is cost effective and enables you to benefit from a wealth of new features without the cost of a new telephone system. With no capital outlay when you choose a hosted system you pay monthly, on a subscription service, based on the number of users you have.
The system is easy to install and easy to use. Features such as integration with your clinical system, reception consoles and mobile applications help to improve efficiency and improve communications for all.
Call routing plans can be prepared, saved and easily activated from via an internet connection. This means call routing plans can be changed, even if you can’t get into the practice, for extra flexibility and essential disaster recovery.
Calls can easily be shared across multiple sites. Intuitive call routing helps ensure calls get to the right destination and provide overflow services across a group of practices, or group of numbers, to cover unexpected staff shortages. training days, etc.
UK local, national and mobile calls are free – so you can easily be transferred calls between locations without expensive charges.